Saturday, February 18, 2012

Jehovah's Witnesses A-Z

This is my A-Z index of Jehovah's Witness (i.e. Watchtower Bible and Tract Society) teachings. It is a restarting of my lapsed "Watchtower Errors by Topic: A-Z" (2008) and "Questions for Jehovah's Witnesses A-Z" (2010).

[Left: ex-JW elder David A. Reed's, "Index of Watchtower Errors 1879 to 1989" (1990): Amazon.com.]

I will over time post my comments on the following major Watchtower Society teachings and topics (and any others as I think of them), one to a page, usually in alphabetic order, and link each topic page back to this main index page.

A: Apostasy; apostates; Armageddon.
B: baptism; Bible; birthdays, blood transfusionC: Christianity; Christmas; cross.
D: dates: 607 BC; 1914; death; disfellowshipping; door-to-door.
E: education.
F: Faithful and Discreet Slave; false prophecies: 1914; 1925; 1975; 1994; flag.
G: God; government; Great Crowd.
H: Hell; Holy Spirit.
I: .
J: Jesus Christ; Jehovah; Jehovah's Witnesses.
K: Kingdom.
L: Little flock (144,000); Lord's supper.
M: military service.
N: New World Translation
O: Organization.
P: Paradise Earth.
Q: .
R: resurrection; Russell, C.T.; Rutherford, J.F.
S: salvation; Second Coming.
T: theocratic warfare strategy; Trinity.
U: .
V: .
W: Watchtower Bible & Tract Society.
X: .
Y: .
Z: .


Stephen E. Jones, B.Sc., Grad. Dip. Ed.
My other blogs: CreationEvolutionDesign & The Shroud of Turin

2 comments:

maranathanj.org said...

Great stuff.....from down under you have certainly risen to the occasion......

Stephen E. Jones said...

maranathanj.org

>Great stuff.....from down under you have certainly risen to the occasion......

Thanks. I have just remembered that I have in the pipeline the next topic: "Jehovah's Witnesses A-Z: apostates" which I had prepared in February but had temporarily forgotten, and which appears almost ready to publish.

When I complete my current, "Jesus is Jehovah!" I will publish it.

Happy Easter!

Stephen E. Jones